There are less than two weeks until Christmas, which is plenty of time to get your hands on some great gear. Whether you’re buying for the fit geek in your life, or sneaking in an extra present for yourself, suit up to smash your 2019 fitness goals. (And rep your fandom while you’re at it!)
Links on this page may be affiliate links. Superpowers Sold Separately will make a small commission from any purchases you make. If I’m very lucky, maybe I can earn enough to buy those Captain America plates below.
Gifts for the Harry Potter Fan
- Sweat is magic. Cover yourself in it daily. This shirt from Look Human will let everyone know you take your workout (and mischief) seriously.
- Give the gift of motivation with this collection of beautiful Harry Potter quotes.
- Mix up your protein shake gains potion in this special edition Blender Bottle.
- This awesome headband with its subtle print will get you knowing nods from fellow geeky gymgoers.
Gifts for the DC Fan
- Create your own Justice League from these premium Blender Bottles
- Channel the Man of Steel to hit those new PRs with a Performa Superman Belt
- Always be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. These Batman Compression Tights will help.
- Transport yourself out from the grunting and banging at the gym and out to Themyscira with ThinkGeek’s Wonder Woman Headphones
Gifts for the Marvel Fan
- So maybe you can’t lift a car overhead or punch Hitler in the face, but Onnit’s Captain America Plates will make you feel like you can.
- Pro-tip. Sleep more than once every 72 hours. Tony Stark is not the model of health. But this compression shirt will make you feel like Iron Man.
- Some people call it protein powder, I call it Super Soldier Serum. Frank Castle would probably use coffee flavored protein in this Punisher Shaker.
- What are THOSE? They’re Black Panther sneakers. All the rage in Wakanda.
Gifts for the Star Wars Fan
- These ARE the Yoga Pants you’re looking for.
- What are you using for the WOD? Stormtrooper, Vader, or Boba Fett? Grab these unique kettlebells from Onnit!
- Pour one out for Space Mom! We miss you Carrie Fisher. But make sure you drink your water too, with this Rebel Stainless Steel Bottle.
- Don’t let your progress get frozen in carbonite. Work on your mobility with this cool (get it?) Han Solo yoga mat.
Which of these is ending up under your tree? What great gear do you hope to see in 2019? Let me know in the comments!